THE BEST CREAMY COLESLAW
We made our cool, crunchy slaw with just the right amount of tang from sour cream and vinegar. A bit of honey balances the acidity. This classic summer side dish would be welcome at any picnic or backyard BBQ.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Toss together the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, honey and celery salt in a medium bowl. Pour the dressing over the shredded vegetables and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Season with more salt and pepper before serving.
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage and carrots. In a smaller bowl, make dressing by combining mayonnaise, vinegar, celery seed, sugar, salt and pepper. Toss dressing into cabbage mixture and let chill. Serve in a family style bowl.
SIMPLE COLESLAW DRESSING
Covers about 1 medium-sized head of shredded cabbage. You can add shredded carrots and broccoli to the mix as well. You can substitute seasoned salt for the Creole seasoning, if desired.
Provided by kyleruts
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- ½ teaspoon Creole seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar, ranch dressing, vinegar, celery seed, Creole seasoning, black pepper, and salt in a jar; place a lid on the jar and shake until dressing is smooth and creamy. Refrigerate until flavors blend, at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts :
How to make Marinated Beef
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Burnt Orange Campari recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chuck Hughes
Provided by Jody Zavala @joboza
Provided by Milliepoppins
From Time Life's Great Taste Low Fat. Use the Vegetable broth if a meatless dish is desired or use Chicken broth if you want meat.
Provided by That is Dr House to
Provided by Samuel Goldsmith
Provided by Food Network
Sweet potatoes and watercress are both splendid sources of vitamin C; they team up in this quick soup to great effect. As I mention in the ingredient list,...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by Guy Fieri
It's not too often that you find spicy hummus and that's what I was in the mood for. I combined recipes from http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Spicy-Three-Pepper-Hummus-Allrecipes...
Provided by Naugahyde
Make and share this Baked Turkey Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Tracy Sullivan
Southerners love a good red velvet cake the way they love good, juicy gossip. That's because there's inherent drama in a towering white cake that, beneath...
A great alternative to beef jerky for that vegan in your life. I plan to experiment with different flavor combinations but for now I leave you with my...
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Flavour grilled chicken strips with Thai chilli sauce, ginger and honey and serve with broccoli for this speedy meal for two
Provided by Jennifer Joyce
Make and share this White Chili Chicken recipe from Food.com.
Provided by katew
Make and share this Crock Pot Creamy Mac and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Kris H
Make and share this Farm Country Vegetable Beef Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
These are a lot more interesting than plain roasted or jacket potatoes. They're perfect to serve with a roast and easy to do. As the potatoes cook the...
Provided by @MakeItYours
More about "easy coleslaw dressing food"
EASIEST HOMEMADE COLESLAW DRESSING
5/5 (19)Total Time 10 minsCategory SaladCalories 1120 per serving
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sugar, cider vinegar, celery salt, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, chopped onions and chopped parsley. Whisk well.
*BEST* COLESLAW DRESSING (QUICK & EASY!) – A …
Reviews 5Calories 108 per servingCategory Dressings
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Keep whisking after the mayo gets lumpy, until the mixture comes to a creamy consistency. Store refrigerated.
- To make with coleslaw, combine the dressing recipe with 8 cups shredded cabbage and 1 cup shredded carrots, or approximately 20 ounces / 1.5 pounds of coleslaw mix. Head to our Best Coleslaw Recipe for more!
THE BEST VINEGAR COLESLAW - FOOD NETWORK …
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 2Difficulty Easy
EASY COLESLAW RECIPE (A/K/A COLE SLAW) - THIS …
BEST HOMEMADE COLESLAW DRESSING RECIPE
COLESLAW DRESSING (SO EASY!) | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
COLESLAW DRESSING RECIPES
HOMEMADE COLESLAW DRESSING - EASY RECIPE!
COLESLAW DRESSING - FOOD.COM
COLESLAW RECIPE WITH HOMEMADE DRESSING
BEST COLESLAW DRESSING RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE COLESLAW - GOOD …
HOMEMADE COLESLAW DRESSING - SAUCE FANATIC
CARROT COLESLAW - THE ROASTED ROOT
BEST COLESLAW RECIPE (WITH EASY HOMEMADE DRESSING!) - LITTLE …
VINEGAR COLESLAW (NO MAYONNAISE) - RACHEL COOKS®
THIS EASY COLESLAW RECIPE BELONGS IN YOUR RECIPE BOX - TASTE OF …
BEST COLESLAW RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CLASSIC COLELSAW - DELISH
THE BEST COLESLAW RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CREAMY CLASSIC HOMEMADE COLESLAW DRESSING (MAYO BASED)
HOW TO MAKE CHICK-FIL-A'S COLESLAW WITH THE SUPER-EASY, OFFICIAL …
EASY MACARONI SALAD | PRIMAL KITCHEN
COLESLAW DRESSING RECIPE
CLASSIC HOMEMADE COLESLAW RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
SIMPLE HEALTHY COLESLAW RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
HOMEMADE BUTTERMILK DRESSING · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
RECIPE | COLESLAW DRESSING, EASY COLESLAW, RECIPES - PINTEREST
COLESLAW DRESSING RECIPE (QUICK & EASY) | KITCHN