PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Chopped apple, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Stir in oats; cook 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Transfer oatmeal to 2 bowls; in each bowl, stir half each peanut butter, honey, flaxseed, cinnamon and, if desired, apple. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts :
OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER SCOTCHIES
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter morsels
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Then add butter, brown sugar, eggs and water.
- Stir in quick oats and peanut butter morsels.
- Chill dough for short amount of time.
- Bake about 12 minutes or so.
- *all cookies turn out better with chilled dough, & the fresher the baking powder & baking soda the fluffier the cookies will be*.
OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES III
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 ½ tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl, cream together 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1/2 cup peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add egg and beat well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add these dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Stir. Add oatmeal and stir.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased baking sheet, and press each mound down with a fork to form 1/4 inch thick cookies. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes, or until cookies are a light brown.
- To Make Filling: Cream 3 tablespoons butter or margarine with the confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, and the cream. Spread filling onto half of the cooled cookies, then top with the other half to form sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts :
How to make Marinated Beef
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Burnt Orange Campari recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chuck Hughes
Provided by Jody Zavala @joboza
Provided by Milliepoppins
From Time Life's Great Taste Low Fat. Use the Vegetable broth if a meatless dish is desired or use Chicken broth if you want meat.
Provided by That is Dr House to
Provided by Samuel Goldsmith
Provided by Food Network
Sweet potatoes and watercress are both splendid sources of vitamin C; they team up in this quick soup to great effect. As I mention in the ingredient list,...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by Guy Fieri
It's not too often that you find spicy hummus and that's what I was in the mood for. I combined recipes from http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Spicy-Three-Pepper-Hummus-Allrecipes...
Provided by Naugahyde
Make and share this Baked Turkey Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Tracy Sullivan
Southerners love a good red velvet cake the way they love good, juicy gossip. That's because there's inherent drama in a towering white cake that, beneath...
A great alternative to beef jerky for that vegan in your life. I plan to experiment with different flavor combinations but for now I leave you with my...
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Flavour grilled chicken strips with Thai chilli sauce, ginger and honey and serve with broccoli for this speedy meal for two
Provided by Jennifer Joyce
Make and share this White Chili Chicken recipe from Food.com.
Provided by katew
Make and share this Crock Pot Creamy Mac and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Kris H
Make and share this Farm Country Vegetable Beef Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
These are a lot more interesting than plain roasted or jacket potatoes. They're perfect to serve with a roast and easy to do. As the potatoes cook the...
Provided by @MakeItYours
More about "oatmealpeanutbuttersandwichcookies food"
THE 10 MOST ESSENTIAL FOODS TO EAT IN ST. LOUIS - TRIPSAVVY
OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - GONNA WANT SECONDS
PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL SANDWICH COOKIES RECIPE
Servings 24Total Time 50 minsCategory Drop CookiesCalories 2140 per serving
- HEAT oven to 350°F Line baking sheets with parchment paper, if desired. Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add 1/2 cup peanut butter, egg and vanilla, beating until blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and baking powder in medium bowl, stirring until well blended. Gradually add to creamed mixture, beating just until blended. Mix in oats.
- DROP by 2 level teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets to make 48 mounds. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT frosting and remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Spread in an even layer on the flat side of half the cookies. Place another cookie, flat side down, on top of filling mixture to make sandwich cookies.
CHEWY OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES! - FOOD.COM
5/5 (9)Total Time 27 minsCategory DessertCalories 145 per serving
CHRISTIE PIRATE OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH COOKIES, 1 BOX
OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH COOKIES RECIPE
5/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsCategory Drop CookiesCalories 389 per serving
OATMEAL SANDWICH COOKIES WITH CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
4-INGREDIENT VEGAN OATMEAL COOKIES - ELAVEGAN
OATMEAL-PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
COPYCAT DAD'S OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY COOKIES (GLUTEN-FREE & DAIRY-FREE)
PEANUT BUTTER-OATMEAL SANDWICH COOKIES - KING ARTHUR BAKING
EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPES
NO BAKE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
OATMEAL CREAM PIES – LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
THE 17 BEST RESTAURANTS ON THE HILL IN ST. LOUIS
PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL SANDWICH COOKIES - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL SANDWICH COOKIES - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
OATMEAL SANDWICH COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOMEMADE OATMEAL CREAM PIES L A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
CLASSIC PEANUT BUTTER BARS • EASY NO-BAKE!
BANANA OATMEAL SANDWICH COOKIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER COCOA FILLING
OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH COOKIES | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
ALMOND BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES - THE ROASTED ROOT
WHO INVENTED PEANUT BUTTER? - RUSTIC FAMILY RECIPES
DAD'S OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME