BEST BIG, FAT, CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts :
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over! I've never seen him enjoy cookies to that extent! He said I blew his mother's recipe away.
Provided by PANTHERA
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts :
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We skipped the white sugar and went all in with dark brown sugar, which gives our cookies the ideal chewiness and perfect level of sweetness. Paired with the right amount of semisweet chocolate chips, this treat is a definite winner. The recipe makes a lot of cookies, but in our opinion, this is never a problem!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 3 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (see Cook's Note)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- One 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. (Use the paddle attachment for a stand mixer.) Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dough and refrigerate at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a 1-ounce ice cream scoop to scoop half the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Chill the remaining dough while you bake the first batch.
- Bake at 375 degrees until the cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the middle, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool the baking sheets completely, then line with parchment paper and repeat the scooping and baking process with the remaining dough.
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chewy chocolate chip cookies at home?These Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make, and turn out perfect every time! Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Do chewy chocolate chip cookies have a secret ingredient?Congratulations, you've found the Internet's Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe — and yes, they do have a secret ingredient! Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, whip the butter until softened at high speed, roughly 1 minute. Add the sugars and olive oil and cream until light and fluffy, around 4-5 minutes.
What are Alton Brown's chewy cookies?The Chewy is Alton Brown's recipe hack for perfectly soft, gooey, and cake-like chocolate chip cookies — just like Toll House, but better. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are just like the childhood classic, but far, far better.
What is a Choclate chip cookie?Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps...
How to make Marinated Beef
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Burnt Orange Campari recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chuck Hughes
Provided by Jody Zavala @joboza
Provided by Milliepoppins
From Time Life's Great Taste Low Fat. Use the Vegetable broth if a meatless dish is desired or use Chicken broth if you want meat.
Provided by That is Dr House to
Provided by Samuel Goldsmith
Provided by Food Network
Sweet potatoes and watercress are both splendid sources of vitamin C; they team up in this quick soup to great effect. As I mention in the ingredient list,...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by Guy Fieri
It's not too often that you find spicy hummus and that's what I was in the mood for. I combined recipes from http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Spicy-Three-Pepper-Hummus-Allrecipes...
Provided by Naugahyde
Make and share this Baked Turkey Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Tracy Sullivan
Southerners love a good red velvet cake the way they love good, juicy gossip. That's because there's inherent drama in a towering white cake that, beneath...
A great alternative to beef jerky for that vegan in your life. I plan to experiment with different flavor combinations but for now I leave you with my...
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Flavour grilled chicken strips with Thai chilli sauce, ginger and honey and serve with broccoli for this speedy meal for two
Provided by Jennifer Joyce
Make and share this White Chili Chicken recipe from Food.com.
Provided by katew
Make and share this Crock Pot Creamy Mac and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Kris H
Make and share this Farm Country Vegetable Beef Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
These are a lot more interesting than plain roasted or jacket potatoes. They're perfect to serve with a roast and easy to do. As the potatoes cook the...
Provided by @MakeItYours
People also searched
More about "the best chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe by tasty food"
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE: THICK N’ CHEWY - THE …
Ratings 322Calories 220 per servingCategory Dessert
- Cream together your butter and sugar until it’s light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing thoroughly. .
- Whisk together the dry ingredients ,then beat them into the butter mixture until combined completely.
- When that is done, fold in the two cups of chocolate chips by hand, and prepare to put them on the parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
SOFT & CHEWY KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HEALTHY …
5/5 (427)Calories 180 per servingCategory Dessert
- Using a handheld electric whisk, whip together the butter, stevia, vanilla and egg, mixing until well incorporated.
- Gradually mix in the almond flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until well-blended. Then mix in the salt and baking soda.
30 MINUTE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE FOOD …
4.7/5 (11)Total Time 19 minsCategory DessertCalories 170 per serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter until fluffy, remembering to scrape the sides.
- If you have a stand mixer, start with cold butter and just beat and scrape the sides until it's creamy.
- If you are using an electric mixer, let your butter soften on the counter for at least a few minutes. (Or live dangerously and put it in the microwave for one minute on power level ONE.
- I do this all the time. Who remembers to soften butter?? Not this girl.)Once your butter is creamy, add the brown sugar and white sugar.
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - MARTHA …
5/5 Category Cookie Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350°F with racks in the upper and lower third positions. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs; mix to combine. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon measure, drop heaping portions of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
THE BEST SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (6)Total Time 35 minsCategory Drop CookiesCalories 259 per serving
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
91% Total Time 32 minsCategory Bakery GoodsCalories 395 per serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and melted butter, until evenly combined and light in color.
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
4.5/5 (10)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 150 per serving
- Place softened butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl if using a hand mixer). Add Karo Corn Syrup and brown sugar and mix on low speed until the mixture is smooth. Tip: spray your measuring cup with nonstick cooking spray before measuring your corn syrup. This will ensure easy pouring. Mix in egg and vanilla extract and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Mix in baking soda and salt, then slowly mix in flour and mix just until the batter is smooth and comes together. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl during mixing. Slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Scoop 2 tablespoon balls of dough onto the cookie sheet. Spacing doesn’t matter because you will be chilling the dough. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE ...
4.5/5 (179)Total Time 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 120 per serving
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) - RICARDO
5/5 (634)Calories 250 per servingCategory Desserts
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
94% Calories 273 per servingCategory Desserts
37 INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPES
Author Christine Rukavena
FREAKIN' GOOD CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE FRESH COOKY
Reviews 130Calories 168 per servingCategory Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350-375°F. In a bowl of a stand mixer, cream softened butter in mixer, 2-3 minutes on medium-high until light and fluffy, scrape down edges of bowl.
- Add cane sugar and brown sugar, beating on medium-high for 2-4 minutes, scraping down sides about half way between. (Beat 4 minutes if using natural cane sugar). Scrape down sides of bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, cream on medium-high 1 minute for each egg addition, scrape down sides in between. Add vanilla and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt whisking until combined. With mixer on low/stir, slowly pour in ½ cup of flour mixture at a time, mixing on low until just combined. Add water (high altitude only) in between flour additions, don’t over mix. Add chocolate chips, minis and chunks, stir (with low on mixer or by hand) on low, until just combined.
- Scoop into dough balls using a 2-tablespoon scoop onto a parchment lined cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Place in fridge 10 minutes prior to baking, bake 8-10 minutes until just set and slightly golden. Cool on pan 2-3 minutes and then remove to cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy warm or room temp.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
4.8/5 (433)Category Dessert
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until no brown sugar lumps remain. Whisk in the egg, then the egg yolk. Finally, whisk in the vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together with a large spoon or rubber spatula. The dough will be very soft, yet thick. Fold in the chocolate chunks. They may not stick to the dough because of the melted butter, but do your best to combine them. Cover the dough and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or up to 3-4 days. Chilling is mandatory. I highly recommend chilling the cookie dough overnight for less spreading. (Some readers have asked if it’s possible to roll into balls and then chill, but I don’t recommend it. The cookie dough is quite sticky and loose to section into balls before chilling.)
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and allow to slightly soften at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. (Always recommended for cookies.) Set aside.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! - GIMME SOME OVEN
4.8/5 (216)Total Time 25 minsServings 12
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt until combined. Set aside.
- Using a separate mixing bowl, either with a stand mixer or a hand mixer, cream together the softened butter and sugars on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy and a pale yellow color, about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally as needed. Add egg and vanilla, and beat on medium speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Add the dry ingredient mixture, and beat on medium-low speed until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips by hand, using a spatula or wooden spoon, until they are evenly combined.
- Transfer the dough to an airtight container and refrigerate it for 2 hours, or until it is chilled through.
NUTTY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - GRACE PARISI | FOOD ...
5/5 Total Time 45 minsServings 42
- Preheat the oven to 350° and position racks in the middle and lower thirds of the oven. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with the baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter at medium speed until creamy. Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth. At low speed, beat in the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Arrange tablespoons of the cookie dough at least 1 1/2 inches apart on 2 large baking sheets and bake for about 11 minutes for soft and chewy cookies, about 13 minutes for chewy cookies or about 16 minutes for crisp cookies. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes before transferring them to wire racks.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - KALEJUNKIE
4.6/5 (7)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory Dessert, SnackTotal Time 20 mins
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the coconut oil/ghee, coconut sugar, egg/flax egg, and vanilla, until smooth.
THE BEST SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ...
5/5 (262)Category Dessert
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar together on medium speed until combined and creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Add into the wet ingredients, then beat on low speed until combined. The cookie dough will be slightly thick. On low speed, beat the chocolate chips. Cover dough tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Chilling is mandatory for this cookie dough.
- Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. (Always recommended for cookies.) Set aside.
- Once chilled, the dough will be slightly crumbly, but will come together when you work the dough with your hands. Roll balls of dough, about 1.5 Tablespoons of dough each, into balls.
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 22 minsCategory DessertCalories 249 per serving
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the melted butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the dry ingredients until just combined.Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate cookie dough, covered, for 2 to 3 hours. When ready to bake, Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Scoop 1-2 tablespoon-sized balls onto prepared cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4.5/5 (18)Total Time 17 minsCategory Drop CookiesCalories 101 per serving
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE EVER - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
Category DessertCalories 183 per serving
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
Cuisine British RecipesTotal Time 30 minsCategory Biscuit RecipesCalories 266 per serving
- Put the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until combined.
- In a small mixing bowl mix together the flour, fine salt and bicarbonate of soda. Beat this into the butter, sugar and egg mixture to form a dough. Stir in the chocolate using a wooden spoon until evenly distributed.
- Roll the dough into 12 equal balls using your hands, then put on a plate and chill for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4. Space out the cookie balls on the baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes; they should still feel slightly soft to the touch once baked, but they’ll firm up once cooled. Cool completely on the baking sheet, then scatter with sea salt flakes to serve, if you like.
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - I HEART NAPTIME
4.9/5 (28)Total Time 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 271 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars for 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined once the eggs are added, you don't want to over mix.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and cornstarch and pulse on low. I like to slowly mix in the chocolate chips with the last cup of flour. Again, do not over mix. If the dough is too stick add an extra Tablespoon or two of flour. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes if time allows.
- Using a large cookie scoop (about 3 Tablespoons), scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet about 2-3 inches apart. Place extra chocolate chips on the top of the cookies if desired.
CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
5/5 (106)Category DessertsServings 84Total Time 30 mins
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. , Drop by level tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE WINDY CITY ...
5/5 (16)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 23 mins
- Combine sugar and molasses in a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer on medium speed, mixing until molasses is completely incorporated. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar/molasses mixture on medium speed in a stand mixer for 2 minutes. Add in eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl in between each addition.
- Add flour one cup at a time and mix until well incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl between each addition.
THE BEST CHEWY CAFé-STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HOST ...
4.8/5 (43)Total Time 57 minsEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a large bowl, beat together the cooled melted butter and the sugars with a hand-mixer for about one minute. Then, add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until just combined.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix briefly, just until there are no flour clumps left. Fold in the chocolate chips.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
4.6/5 (7)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner.
- In a medium bowl, cream together partially melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - BBC GOOD FOOD
Servings 12Calories 299 per servingCategory Afternoon Tea, Dessert, Treat
- Mix the butter and sugar together using an electric whisk or hand whisk until very light and fluffy, then beat in the egg and vanilla. Fold in the flour, baking powder, chocolate and ¼ tsp salt as quickly as you can. Don’t overwork the dough as this will toughen the cookies.
- For the best flavour, leave the mixture overnight: either cover the bowl and chill, or roll the mixture into balls and chill.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line two baking sheets with parchment. Divide the mixture into balls, the craggier the balls, the rougher the cookies will look. If you want to give the dough more texture, tear the balls in half and squidge them lightly back together. Space out evenly on the baking sheets, leaving enough space between each to allow for spreading.
- Bake the fresh cookies for 8-10 mins and the chilled ones for 10-12 mins, or until browned and a little crisp at the edges but still very soft in the middle – they will harden a little as they cool. Leave to cool on the tray for a few minutes before eating warm, or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Will keep for three days in an airtight container.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | WHOLESOME PATISSERIE
5/5 (1)Calories 220 per servingCategory Snack
THE BEST VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! • IT DOESN'T TASTE ...
5/5 (14)Total Time 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 215 per serving
THE BEST HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Ratings 508Calories 70 per servingCategory Dessert
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - PLAIN CHICKEN
5/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Category DessertsCalories 111 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BUZZFEED
Occupation BFMP Video ProducerEstimated Reading Time 1 min
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | COOKIES | THE BEST BLOG ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory Cookies, DessertCalories 132 per serving
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (TASTY) | ELKE'Z RECIPEZ
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE| CHOCOLATE CHIP ...
GLUTEN FREE COOKIES RECIPE EASY - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TASTYFOOD
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY ...
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE – DELICIOUS FOOD
BEST ALMOND FLOUR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE SEASIDE BAKER
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (TESTING TASTY’S ...
10 BEST SOFT CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
CARROT CAKE COOKIES | FOODS GEEK
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE – TRY 'N VEGAN