CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups chocolate chips, 2 Hershey's chocolate bars, chopped or M&M'S
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl stir together flour, salt, and baking soda. In another large bowl stir together butter, both sugars, eggs, vanilla and cocoa. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture and mix until combined. Stir chocolate chips and walnuts, if using, and stir to distribute evenly.
- For cookies: Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets and bake about 10 minutes. Cool on a baking rack.
- For bars: Pat dough into a greased 9 inch square baking pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into squares when cooled
BEST BIG, FAT, CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts :
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We skipped the white sugar and went all in with dark brown sugar, which gives our cookies the ideal chewiness and perfect level of sweetness. Paired with the right amount of semisweet chocolate chips, this treat is a definite winner. The recipe makes a lot of cookies, but in our opinion, this is never a problem!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 3 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (see Cook's Note)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- One 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. (Use the paddle attachment for a stand mixer.) Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dough and refrigerate at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a 1-ounce ice cream scoop to scoop half the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Chill the remaining dough while you bake the first batch.
- Bake at 375 degrees until the cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the middle, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool the baking sheets completely, then line with parchment paper and repeat the scooping and baking process with the remaining dough.
Top Asked Questions
What are ultimate chocolate chocolate chip cookies?Ultimate Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies are an amazing and chocolatey treat. Easy to make and so very delicious. Melt 2 cups morsels in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
What is the recipe for chocolate chip cookies?Directions. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in...
What are the characteristics of chocolate chip cookies?The cookies are thick with a chewy, moist center and slightly crisp exterior – and they have the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and chocolaty. Before you start baking, be sure to read my best baking tips to ensure success. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or beaters, combine the butter and both sugars.
What kind of sugar do you use for chocolate chip cookies?You can use granulated white sugar or organic cane sugar. Brown sugar. I use light brown sugar in this recipe for the best results. Flour. I recommend using an unbleached, all-purpose flour to make these chocolate chip cookies. Many readers have used gluten-free all-purpose flour with excellent results. Sea Salt.
How to make Marinated Beef
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Burnt Orange Campari recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chuck Hughes
Provided by Jody Zavala @joboza
Provided by Milliepoppins
From Time Life's Great Taste Low Fat. Use the Vegetable broth if a meatless dish is desired or use Chicken broth if you want meat.
Provided by That is Dr House to
Provided by Samuel Goldsmith
Provided by Food Network
Sweet potatoes and watercress are both splendid sources of vitamin C; they team up in this quick soup to great effect. As I mention in the ingredient list,...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by Guy Fieri
It's not too often that you find spicy hummus and that's what I was in the mood for. I combined recipes from http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Spicy-Three-Pepper-Hummus-Allrecipes...
Provided by Naugahyde
Make and share this Baked Turkey Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Tracy Sullivan
Southerners love a good red velvet cake the way they love good, juicy gossip. That's because there's inherent drama in a towering white cake that, beneath...
A great alternative to beef jerky for that vegan in your life. I plan to experiment with different flavor combinations but for now I leave you with my...
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Flavour grilled chicken strips with Thai chilli sauce, ginger and honey and serve with broccoli for this speedy meal for two
Provided by Jennifer Joyce
Make and share this White Chili Chicken recipe from Food.com.
Provided by katew
Make and share this Crock Pot Creamy Mac and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Kris H
Make and share this Farm Country Vegetable Beef Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
These are a lot more interesting than plain roasted or jacket potatoes. They're perfect to serve with a roast and easy to do. As the potatoes cook the...
Provided by @MakeItYours
People also searched
More about "ultimate chocolate chip cookies food"
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER! | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.8/5 (12)Total Time 13 minsCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl cream together cream butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and drop on a parchment or sillpat lined cookie sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE …
4/5 (174)Calories 222 per servingCategory Cookies, Dessert
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
5/5 (396)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory Cookie RecipesCalories 331 per serving
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars on medium-high until light and fluffy, 6 minutes. Reduce speed to medium-low and beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla. Mix in flour mixture just until incorporated; fold in chocolate chips and chunks.
- Using a 1/4-cup ice-cream scoop or a large spoon, drop dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (you should have 24) and refrigerate 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Arrange 6 unbaked cookies, 3 inches apart, on each of two parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until edges are light golden brown, 17 to 18 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool. Bake remaining dough using new parchment.
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (224)Total Time 27 minsCategory DessertCalories 108 per serving
THE BEST HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | …
5/5 (598)Author Food Network KitchenCuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- Evenly position 2 racks in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. (on convection setting if you have it.) Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone sheets. (If you only have 1 baking sheet, let it cool completely between batches.)
- Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave on medium power until melted. (Alternatively melt in a small saucepan.) Cool slightly. Whisk the sugars, eggs, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon; take care not to over mix. Stir in the chocolate chips or chunks.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared pans. Wet hands slightly and roll the dough into balls. Space the cookies about 2-inches apart on the pans. Bake, until golden, but still soft in the center, 12 to 16 minutes, depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies. Transfer hot cookies with a spatula to a rack to cool. Serve.
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Ratings 4.1KCalories 125 per servingCategory Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE: HOW TO …
4.3/5 (3)Category DessertsServings 36Total Time 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips., Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Ratings 17KCalories 298 per servingCategory Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - …
5/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 156 per serving
- MELT 2 cups morsels in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in remaining morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 8 to 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) - RICARDO
5/5 (631)Total Time 23 minsCategory DessertsCalories 250 per serving
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | CHATELAINE
3.7/5 (210)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 60Calories 92 per serving
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CANADIAN LIVING
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPES - YUMMLY
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CRISCO
ULTIMATE OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory Chocolate Chip CookiesCalories 115 per serving
- In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla. In separate bowl, whisk together rolled oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt - stir into butter mixture until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping 1 tbsp, about 2 inches apart, onto prepared pans. Bake in top and bottom thirds of 375°F oven, rotating and switching pans halfway through, until golden, about 12 - 15 minutes. Transfer to rack; let cool.
ULTIMATE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HANDLE THE HEAT
4.8/5 (43)Total Time 22 minsCategory Dessert
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours but no more than 72 hours.
- Let dough sit at room temperature just until it is soft enough to scoop. Divide the dough into 3-tablespoon sized balls and drop onto prepared baking sheets.
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE - WYSE GUIDE
Ratings 302Calories 278 per servingCategory Cookies
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, combine butter and sugars. Beat until light and fluffy, 3-5 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the eggs one at a time, mixing until incorporated after each addition.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and add the flours, malted milk powder, salt, and baking soda. Mix slowly at first and then mix to incorporate, 2 minutes.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (44)Total Time 44 minsServings 60
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in morsels. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies: Decrease salt to 1/2 teaspoon. Add 1 cup creamy peanut butter with butter and sugars. Increase flour to 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons. Proceed as directed. (Dough will look a little moist.)
11 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. This fan-favorite recipe makes large cookies with crispy edges and chewy centers—perfect for dunking in a cold glass of milk.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans. Adding chopped pecans to this classic chocolate chip cookie recipe gives them a nice crunch and nutty element that compliments the sweet chocolate perfectly.
- Big Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies. This basic chocolate chip cookie recipe makes a big batch—about 5 to 6 dozen. They freeze well, so you can sock some away for later.
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you avoid dairy, try this tasty chocolate chip cookie recipe that uses shortening instead of butter, and dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Try these delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies that contain no eggs, dairy, or animal products of any kind. The kids will never notice the difference, and you’ll find yourself making them over and over again.
- Chocolate Chip Icebox Cookies. These slice-and-bake cookies have more of a shortbread texture than the traditional kind, studded with ground chocolate chips that distribute more evenly in the dough.
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. With rolled oats, bran flakes, and less sugar than many other chocolate chip cookies, these tasty treats are healthier than the traditional.
- Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies. This rich and decadent chocolate chip cookie has a gooey molten center, like the cookie version of the popular molten lava cake.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you can’t choose between chocolate chip or peanut butter cookies, make this delicious cookie recipe, so you don’t have to.
- Lower-Calorie Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. While chocolate chip cookies are never a diet food, this recipe has fewer calories than the traditional for those trying to watch what they eat, along with oats for texture and nuttiness.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (38)Total Time 34 minsCategory Drop CookiesCalories 115 per serving
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE EVER - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
Category DessertCalories 183 per serving
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (2)Total Time 22 minsCategory Drop CookiesCalories 154 per serving
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
4.7/5 (15)Total Time 28 minsCategory CookiesCalories 482 per serving
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the butter and all the sugars together for 30 seconds on low speed. Turn the mixer up to medium speed and mix for 4 minutes until combined and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and mix for 1 minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BAKERS TABLE
5/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsCategory DessertsCalories 203 per serving
OUR 13 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - THE NEW YORK TIMES
Author Margaux LaskeyPublished 2021-05-12
- Jacques Torres’s Chocolate Chip Cookies. “OMG these cookies are as good as buying them at the bakery!” This is what people are talking about when they refer to “The New York Times’s chocolate chip cookie recipe.”
- Salted Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies. “These cookies are always a huge hit EVERY time I make them, which has been at least 2 dozen times.” Impossibly tender and savory-sweet, these cookies were adapted from the chef Danielle Oron, a New Jersey native with Israeli roots who grew up drizzling her bowls of vanilla ice cream with lightly nutty tahini.
- Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. “This is it. The only chocolate chip cookie recipe you’ll ever need.” Legend has it that Ruth Wakefield accidentally invented the chocolate chip cookie at the Toll House Inn, her popular restaurant in eastern Massachusetts.
- Giant Crinkled Chocolate Chip Cookies. “Cookies the size of your face, and they’re perfect.” This recipe from the baker and blogger Sarah Kieffer features a clever technique: banging the pan on the counter a couple of times during baking.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. “Lost count of how many times I’ve made these, always to rave reviews.” Almond flour is the only special ingredient required to make this gluten-free version of the Jacques Torres recipe.
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. “These were soooo good! Even my husband, who is not a vegan, said they were delicious.” Erin Jeanne McDowell baked more than 50 batches of cookies in her quest to develop a worthy vegan version of the famous Jacques Torres chocolate chip cookie.
- Salted Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies. “I am seriously in love with these cookies.” The internet went wild for these chocolate chip shortbread cookies from Alison Roman when they were first published in her 2017 cookbook, “Dining In: Highly Cookable Recipes.”
- The $250 Cookie Recipe. “In our home, this is the cookie by which all other cookies are judged i.e. ‘ This other cookie is good, but not as good as the $250 cookie.
- Quintessential Chocolate Chip Cookies. “Didn’t think I would ever need another chocolate chip cookie recipe, but this one really takes the cake!” This easy, foolproof chocolate chip cookie recipe from Sherry Yard, the former executive pastry chef at Spago, has more than 3,000 five-star ratings.
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies. “This is a fantastic cookie. The texture was wonderful — slightly crisp on the edges and chewy on the inside.” For domed cookies ideal for gifting, try this recipe from Ravneet Gill.
ULTIMATE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - FAMILYSTYLE FOOD
4.9/5 (7)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertsCalories 113 per serving
- Cream the butter and both sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium-low speed (or use a hand mixer) using the paddle attachment until light and fluffy, 3 or 4 minutes. Add the eggs one at time, mixing until each one is incorporated. Add the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in 2 additions, beating on low speed just until the flour is incorporated. Stir in the chocolate. Put the bowl in the refrigerator while the oven heats, about 20 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350 (175C) degrees with the rack in the center of the oven. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - DEAR CRISSY
4.4/5 Category DessertsCuisine AmericanCalories 182 per serving
- In a large bowl beat together the butter, sugars, vanilla extract and the vinegar until smooth. Beat in the egg just until combined.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
Cuisine British RecipesTotal Time 30 minsCategory Biscuit RecipesCalories 266 per serving
- Put the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until combined.
- In a small mixing bowl mix together the flour, fine salt and bicarbonate of soda. Beat this into the butter, sugar and egg mixture to form a dough. Stir in the chocolate using a wooden spoon until evenly distributed.
- Roll the dough into 12 equal balls using your hands, then put on a plate and chill for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4. Space out the cookie balls on the baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes; they should still feel slightly soft to the touch once baked, but they’ll firm up once cooled. Cool completely on the baking sheet, then scatter with sea salt flakes to serve, if you like.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS - FOOD STORAGE MOMS
Ratings 3Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE ROUNDUP - CHOWHOUND
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (31)Author Kardea BrownServings 8-10Category Dessert
THE FOOD LAB'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
4.6/5 (122)Total Time 24 hrsCuisine AfricanCalories 179 per serving
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
4.5/5 Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 120 per serving
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE COLLECTION | FOOD ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 minsCategory DessertsCalories 69 per serving
CRISCO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (ULTIMATE RECIPE) - INSANELY ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory Cookies, RecipesCalories 241 per serving
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SORTEDFOOD
900+ THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 ...
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CRISCO®
THE BEST CHOCOLATE FOR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | HUFFPOST LIFE
KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - JUST LIKE TOLLHOUSE!
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
FOOD WISHES VIDEO RECIPES: THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ...
THE BEST CELEB CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE — EAT THIS NOT ...
MILK.ORG | ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES