Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Soak 1/2 thinly sliced red onion in cold water. Pat dry 4 cups diced watermelon and 1 seeded and sliced cucumber; toss with a handful of thinly sliced mint. Drain the onion, squeeze dry and add to the salad along with some chopped cashews. Add 1/4 cup olive oil and the juice of 1/2 lemon; season with salt and toss. Top with crumbled goat cheese.
- 1.5 cups watermelon
- 6 units cucumber
- 15 units mint leaves
- 0.5 cups tequila
- 0.25 cups lime juice
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 tablespoons cointreau
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 units watermelon
- 2 units mint
- 1 units simple syrup
- 10 units minutes
- 0.5 units makes about
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 cups water
- Place first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Press firmly on solids with muddler or back of wooden spoon until mashed. Mix in tequila, lime juice, Simple Syrup, and Cointreau, then 1 cup ice. Stir to blend well.
- Strain into large glass measuring cup. Divide remaining ice between 2 tall glasses. Pour Margarita mixture over. Garnish with watermelon skewers and mint sprigs.
- Stir sugar and water in medium saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Cool. (can be made 2 weeks ahead. Refrigerate in airtight container).
Nutrition Facts :
CUCUMBER CILANTRO MARGARITA
- Kosher salt, optional
- 4 thin slices cucumber, plus a ¼-inch-thick slice for garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 ounces (¼ cup) silver tequila
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) agave syrup
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) Bols Triple Sec
- To salt the rim of your glass, fill a shallow bowl with water. On a small plate, pour a circle of salt. Dip the rim of a rocks glass or margarita glass in the water, then dip it into the salt and set it aside.
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, muddle the 4 cucumber slices with 1 cilantro sprig until the cucumber releases most of its juices and the cilantro is smashed and fragrant. Add the ice cubes, tequila, lime juice, agave syrup, and triple sec. Cover and shake vigorously for 4 seconds. Pour the drink, including the ice, into the glass. Serve the margarita garnished with the remaining cucumber slice and cilantro sprig.
How to make Marinated Beef
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Burnt Orange Campari recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chuck Hughes
Provided by Jody Zavala @joboza
Provided by Milliepoppins
From Time Life's Great Taste Low Fat. Use the Vegetable broth if a meatless dish is desired or use Chicken broth if you want meat.
Provided by That is Dr House to
Provided by Samuel Goldsmith
Provided by Food Network
Sweet potatoes and watercress are both splendid sources of vitamin C; they team up in this quick soup to great effect. As I mention in the ingredient list,...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by Guy Fieri
It's not too often that you find spicy hummus and that's what I was in the mood for. I combined recipes from http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Spicy-Three-Pepper-Hummus-Allrecipes...
Provided by Naugahyde
Make and share this Baked Turkey Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Tracy Sullivan
Southerners love a good red velvet cake the way they love good, juicy gossip. That's because there's inherent drama in a towering white cake that, beneath...
A great alternative to beef jerky for that vegan in your life. I plan to experiment with different flavor combinations but for now I leave you with my...
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Flavour grilled chicken strips with Thai chilli sauce, ginger and honey and serve with broccoli for this speedy meal for two
Provided by Jennifer Joyce
Make and share this White Chili Chicken recipe from Food.com.
Provided by katew
Make and share this Crock Pot Creamy Mac and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Kris H
Make and share this Farm Country Vegetable Beef Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
These are a lot more interesting than plain roasted or jacket potatoes. They're perfect to serve with a roast and easy to do. As the potatoes cook the...
Provided by @MakeItYours
People also searched
More about "watermelon cucumber margarita food"
EASY WATERMELON MARGARITA – A COUPLE COOKS
WATERMELON-CUCUMBER MARGARITAS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
FRESH WATERMELON MARGARITA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY WATERMELON MARGARITA - ERIN LIVES WHOLE
WATERMELON-CUCUMBER MARGARITA | HY-VEE
CUCUMBER WATERMELON MARGARITAS RECIPE | CLAIRE …
Reviews 8Difficulty EasyCategory BeverageSteps 4
- Liquefy the watermelon and cucumber in a blender and strain through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix 1/2 cup watermelon-cucumber juice with lime juice, agave and tequila in a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake well to chill. Rub the rim of a martini glass with a lime wedge and dip it into the lime zest mixture. Pour the margarita into the salt-rimmed martini glass and enjoy!
CUCUMBER WATERMELON MARGARITA | DIETITIAN DEBBIE DISHES
WATERMELON MARGARITA RECIPE - TODAY
WATERMELON CUCUMBER MARGARITA AND SUMMER MUST HAVES
FROZEN CUCUMBER MARGARITAS WITH CHILI-SUMAC SALT - FOOD & WINE
MINTY WATERMELON CUCUMBER MARGARITAS. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
WATERMELON CUCUMBER MARGARITA - THE BOOZY GINGER
WATERMELON-CUCUMBER MARGARITA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
THE BEST MARGARITA FLAVOR FOR EACH ZODIAC SIGN - PARADE
WATERMELON CUCUMBER MARGARITA - CAFESAZONYVIDA.COM
BEST SUMMER COCKTAIL 2023: EASY DRINKS RECIPES | OBSERVER
WATERMELON CUCUMBER MARGARITA STYLE HARD SELTZER
31 WATERMELON RECIPES FOR YOUR JUICY, SUMMERY SUGAR …
WATERMELON CUCUMBER MARGARITA - IMBIBE MAGAZINE
CUCUMBER FROZEN MARGARITAS RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
WATERMELON-CUCUMBER MARGARITA RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
WATERMELON PITCHER MARGARITAS RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
CUCUMBER WATERMELON MARGARITAS RECIPE FROM H-E-B